Saturday, December 26, 2009

Was it possible to listen to Casey Kasem's top 40 without tearing up during the long distance dedication?

Hey there. I have no idea what you're talking about but thought I should answer.


What a gooood contact I am!Was it possible to listen to Casey Kasem's top 40 without tearing up during the long distance dedication?
Is it possible to listen to him without being reminded of the sound of fingernails down a chalkboard?Was it possible to listen to Casey Kasem's top 40 without tearing up during the long distance dedication?
Wow, I haven't thought of his show for so many years I don't want to admit it. The long distance deds were hard to handle.
I didn't listen so I wouldn't really know. Why is there something sad about it.
Girls are so emotional. Ya know?





edit-Girls. Ya know? Like me. Because I'm emotional and all. Not a rip. Not at all. I would never......

No comments:

Post a Comment