Monday, December 28, 2009

Which ';paranormal'; mid-80's movie has Casey Kasem (of AT40 fame)'s wife, Jean, in it?

Thanks and c'ya on da otha side if you be my ';chosen'; one for ';b.a.'; As you were and peace out!!!Which ';paranormal'; mid-80's movie has Casey Kasem (of AT40 fame)'s wife, Jean, in it?
I'm pretty sure it's GhostbustersWhich ';paranormal'; mid-80's movie has Casey Kasem (of AT40 fame)'s wife, Jean, in it?
Ok when I think of Jean Thompson Kasem I think Loretta Tortelli the ditzy wide of Nick Tortelli on the show Cheers. On the other hand yes she did make an appearence in Ghostbusters as one of Louis Tulleys party guests. Not really a huge role or very memorable for that matter, but these are the facts so I hope I helped.
I couldn't really tell you, but one of the best sites for movie information is www.imdb.com. Every question I've ever had about a movie or actor has been answered for me on the site.
I'm going to take a wild guess Poltergeist?

No comments:

Post a Comment