Saturday, December 26, 2009

What other things does Casey Kasem keep a ';Top 40'; of?

Top 40 fluffy things?


Top 40 people I'd like to make a sandwich for?








Top 40 ways to leave your lover... sorry.What other things does Casey Kasem keep a ';Top 40'; of?
Top 40...





1. Ways in which he begs his wife for sex...





2. Ways in which she refuses his requests for sex...





3. Reasons why he's thinking of that microphone in very deeply disturbing ways...





4. Reasons why those basketball players actually WERE a bunch of ';nappy-headed ho's...';





(and hey...my own sister is ';nappy-headed,'; so don't think I'm being a racist, here...lol...What other things does Casey Kasem keep a ';Top 40'; of?
Top 40 times somebody beat the poop out of him for his boring and infinitely annoying rhetoric. His voice to me is like nails on chalkboard. I have to have a drink every time I hear it. Ha,ha,ha,ha. Like I could say that with a straight face.
Top 40 times he's had hair plugs put in.
I don't know who this character is. Is he your president?
Top 40 Favorite items with which to tickle my prostate
Sorry, I can't give you the answer to this - but - Keep your feet on the ground... and keep reaching for the stars.
wow ur askin for alot
He actually has a Top 40 P%26amp;S ers in the works, but yahoo keeps violating him for being chatty in his posts that are getting people to vote for their Top 40.

No comments:

Post a Comment