Wednesday, January 13, 2010

If Casey Kasem called you - would you recognize him?

Yep, I would call him ShaggyIf Casey Kasem called you - would you recognize him?
Yes. I would.If Casey Kasem called you - would you recognize him?
Nope.
Him and the wolfman, were in my top 40
Definitely ,there is no mistaking shaggy,,,i loved Scooby Doo
Yes
Oh yes--just by the rest of the story.....
That depends. If he uses the radio voice or the Shaggy voice, then, yes, I would recognize him. But, if he uses his own personal voice that nobody ever hears, then no, I wouldn't recognize him at all.
No.
Oh yea!! There is no mistaking the Casemaster
LMAO probably I'd either recognize him or think it was the guy from movie phone.
I'd recognize that voice anywhere!! I used to listen to the Oldies, out in California!! I grew up on them!!! I have so many Art Laboe Oldies downloaded, that I wish their were more , and now you just gave me a ';Great Idea!!'; I'll check to see if Casey Kasem has a bunch of Oldies!!! Too!!! Thanx, hun for the memories!!! Smile!!!!
Yes but only if he was asking me to get Don on the phone.
No because I don't know who that is. Who is it?
Yeah that voice is so deep
yes i love his voice
I would, but it would be hard to believe Casey Kasem was calling me lol.
yes, you cant get around that voice, he is been around for 100 years
Well, if he identified himself, yes. Otherwise, I might just think, ';Gee, this person sounds an awful lot like that old radio guy, Casey Kasem.';
Not really....what does it..look like??........
I'd know the name but not by his voice.
Of course! I grew up watching BandStand!!
Maybe not any more. His voice has really changed. But years ago absolutely. Very distinctive.
Heck yes. I listened to him every Sunday morning for the longest. I miss him =(
That voice would give him away in an instant.
Of course...';this is Casey Kasem...';
';Keep your feet on the ground and keep reaching for the stars!!'; LOVE that man!!!!
I think I would I listened to him for quite a few years

No comments:

Post a Comment