Wednesday, January 13, 2010

People in the UK and Ireland:Do you know who Casey Kasem is?

wasn't he the voice of Scooby Doo ?People in the UK and Ireland:Do you know who Casey Kasem is?
the voice of Shaggy on Scooby Doo and voice of Cliffjumper on the TransformersPeople in the UK and Ireland:Do you know who Casey Kasem is?
Nope.
Hes that american presenter isnt he??
no - unless he's steaming and a rolling....or was that Casey Jones?
No idea... Haha!
no I dont, but I have heard the name I think





after googling I knew Id heard it, its Scooby innit?
Yes, it is Yesac Mesak backwards.
I certainly Doo!
NOPE
Is he a talk show host ?


I have heard of him, just can`t remember what he does.
No never heard of him sorry... :) xx
nope
No......never heard of him or her..............
It's on the tip of my tongue...i'll just eat these Scooby snacks and get back to you.





Edit. exactly how does one ';sow'; one's age?


Curious cloud.
he's the fella who used to present the top 40 music charts. my gosh - ur sowing ur age!!!





:)
I don't listen to radio bcos am deaf... but have seen him on picture because my family knows him...





xxxx
  • mac rvd
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment