Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Is it true Casey Kasem is Lebanese?

Yes it is. I heard that years ago.Is it true Casey Kasem is Lebanese?
yesIs it true Casey Kasem is Lebanese?
I think so. I just saw that on VH1 last night.
Yes, during all the goings on during the first Gulf war, he appeared on TV in Los Angeles and explained that he is,in fact from Lebanon
He's also the voice of shaggy on Scooby Doo...





does it matter?
His family is from Lebanon.
Yes he is.
I have heard him say that he is an Arab. Many Arabs live in the US. I don't know if he is a Muslim or a Christian, or something else. Many Lebanese are Christians.
Casey Kasem is not from Lebanon.He is from California.
omg celebrity girl thats was dumber than dirt, rofl


hes from california but from a lebanese family./ OMG I think I peed my pants from laughing at that dumb answer, oh sorry, ( straighten up )

No comments:

Post a Comment